Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Warm Vegetable Salad




Well ... hopefully I will become more versatile SOON with my meal pics, otherwise I will need to change the name of this blog to "Just Salads". Tonight I chose yet another salad variety from the Rebar cookbook. I wonder if I do this subconsciously, thinking it will be 1. Easy to make and 2. Quick.
Tonight's salad included baby spinach topped with a variety of steamed vegetables garnished with toasted cashews and the dressing ... Oh the dressing ... this feature in the Rebar cookbook is what keeps me returning to the salad section in my meal planning. I can fool myself into believing I'm being healthy while still enjoying the most succulent flavors.
I liked this one but Jay was a little more quiet than usual while eating his meal. Maybe he's sick of salads??

1 comment:

  1. I have perused your article, it is exceptionally instructive and accommodating for me.I respect the important data you offer in your articles. A debt of gratitude is in order for posting it.. ensalada caprese receta

    ReplyDelete