Monday, February 1, 2010

Brie Honey Almond Melt with Fruit Salad




Oh. My. Goodness. Where has this combination of flavour been my whole life??? This meal is nothing short of fabulous. To the very last bite. I love love love brunch but never think to incorporate brunch food items at dinner time. Why Not?? I honestly could eat this at least once a week and here's why:

1. It's the most extravagent comfort food that has ever touched my lips
2. The warm melted brie over the fresh sesame bagel, topped with lovely drizzled honey and a smattering of toasted almond flakes ... this is the only food that appealed to me ALL DAY as I was feeling under the weather.
3. I realize that #2 is merely a description of the ingredients going into this melt, but oh ... can't you just taste it???
4. Fresh fruit salad on the side gives that perfect "bite" to freshen the palate between creamy yummy bites of brie

No comments:

Post a Comment